It seems Karrion Kross and Scarlett’s return to WWE hasn’t cancelled all of their independent bookings.
On the August 5 edition of SmackDown, Karrion Kross and Scarlett made their return to WWE by attacking Drew McIntyre and putting Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns on notice.
The duo is set to appear on the August 12 episode of SmackDown, but they can also be seen at an independent event next Saturday August 20.
Kross and Scarlett are still advertised for DEFY Wrestling’s next event at the Washington Hall in Seattle, Washington.
Karrion Kross was originally scheduled for a match against NJPW’s Yuya Uemura, but the match isn’t likely to take place. However, Kross and Scarlett will be part of the meet and greet before the event.
The card will include DEFY Champion Christopher Daniels, Swerve Strickland, Bobby Fish, The Bollywood Boyz, Alex Shelley, Killer Kelly and Yuya Uemura.
As previously mentioned, a new report has revealed what Kross and Scarlett’s presentation on tonight’s SmackDown will be.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury