Updates have emerged on scrapped plans for Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux, who were released by WWE on November 4.
Following Kross being let go by the company, both former NXT Champion briefly addressed his main-roster gimmick changes.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), it was stressed to them that the character reboots of Keith ‘Bearcat’ Lee and Karrion Kross were not ideas thought up by the performers.
It was also noted that a number of individuals backstage pushed to have Scarlett Bordeaux paired with Kross on the main roster. Scarlett reportedly was looked at to be a wrestler for Raw or SmackDown, but was promptly ‘sidelined’.
There were reportedly backstage rumors that Kross had heat within the company, however even then, ‘several’ pushed to adjust the direction of his character. Fightful stated that there were plans to reboot Kross’ character again, although individuals backstage understood that his booking was the real issue.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed