Fans were excited to see Karrion Kross moved up to WWE’s main roster, as he seemed like a natural fit on WWE’s flagship show.
When Kross arrived however, he did so without valet Scarlett, the cool entrance he had in NXT or the attire he wore in NXT, instead wearing a red helmet and straps.
A lot of fans criticised the new look, including Kross himself, as he spoke on the Two Man Power Trip podcast, about his time on the roster, and telling the company that the outfit ‘looks trash’.
“What I was told was this was going to be an upgraded version of what I was previously doing in NXT, upgraded. A bigger and better version of what I did. And they said they wanted to give me new music and they wanted to switch up my entrance a little bit. And then, we got this mock-up of this outfit and it looked cheap and horrendous and I said, ‘Surely this is just a concept? This is not what they’re actually trying to manufacture or engineer because this is a billion-dollar company and this looks like trash.’ Sure enough, the day comes, we get the costume and I was, like, ‘Boy, I don’t know about this.’”
Kross was released from WWE back in November of last year. He was originally slated to appear in AEW last month, but the appearance was scrapped.
transcription via WrestlingInc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes