Former NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray has recently been spotted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
According to PWInsider, Kay Lee Ray is currently in Florida, and has visited the WWE PC this week. The report noted that it’s currently unclear whether the NXT UK star will appear for the US brand, or if she’s at the WWE facility for another reason.
Ray held the NXT UK Women’s Championship for 649 recognised days, the longest reign in the history of the title. She hasn’t wrestled since losing the gold to Meiko Satomura in June.
Ray has featured on NXT programming stateside before. In 2019, the Scottish star teamed with Shayna Baszler, Bianca Belair and Io Shirai for the women’s WarGames match. at the 2020 Worlds Collide event, Ray defeated Mia Yim in a dark match.
It was recently reported that Adam Cole’s NXT contract is set to expire later this month, following a short-term extension. WWE reportedly hasn’t offered Cole a long-term deal yet, but plan to do so before his current one runs out.
It has since emerged that another top NXT star’s contract will expire before the end of August. You can read more about that here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023