Former NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray has recently been spotted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
According to PWInsider, Kay Lee Ray is currently in Florida, and has visited the WWE PC this week. The report noted that it’s currently unclear whether the NXT UK star will appear for the US brand, or if she’s at the WWE facility for another reason.
Ray held the NXT UK Women’s Championship for 649 recognised days, the longest reign in the history of the title. She hasn’t wrestled since losing the gold to Meiko Satomura in June.
Ray has featured on NXT programming stateside before. In 2019, the Scottish star teamed with Shayna Baszler, Bianca Belair and Io Shirai for the women’s WarGames match. at the 2020 Worlds Collide event, Ray defeated Mia Yim in a dark match.
It was recently reported that Adam Cole’s NXT contract is set to expire later this month, following a short-term extension. WWE reportedly hasn’t offered Cole a long-term deal yet, but plan to do so before his current one runs out.
It has since emerged that another top NXT star’s contract will expire before the end of August. You can read more about that here.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice