It is believed that WWE backstage interviewer Kayla Braxton was the first person within the company to test positive for Coronavirus in March, before WrestleMania 36.
Unfortunately, weeks after recovering and returning to work, Kayla once again tested positive for Coronavirus as part of the reported outbreak within the company last month.
Thankfully, Kayla Braxton returned to work last night at The Horror Show at Extreme Rules pay-per-view, and many fans were happy to see the backstage interviewer healthy and back on TV after a short hiatus.
Unfortunately, it seems like a few ‘fans’ sent some rather nasty messages to Braxton, and she has been forced to issue a statement on social media in response.
Taking to Twitter, Kayla had the following to say about some fans disgustingly said it would have been “for the best” if she died from Coronavirus:
“I tested positive for COVID late March. I notified my company and I left and self quarantined for 4 weeks. Then I was retested and tested negative. I still wore a mask and took all necessary precautions but then once again, I tested positive a couple months later. This time I had no symptoms but still, I left work and self quarantined for 14 days. Last night you all were tweeting super insensitive things regarding my health. A couple of you even said you thought I had died and maybe that woulda been for the best. Guys. This isn’t okay. When I said don’t be stupid like me I meant don’t make the mistake of thinking you can’t test positive twice. I did everything I could, and this can happen to you. Moral of the story is: stop bullying people online, especially for something that concerns health. It’s so gross and you should be embarrassed. Let’s all be better. This is a hard time for everyone and we’re all experiencing a state of the world we’ve never experienced before. Build each other up. Help people. Just be good to people. And to all of you who have lent your support I’ve seen you and I thank you. We need more people like you.”
It is disgusting that we live in a world where someone is sent such nasty comments that they have to come onto social media and post a statement, just like Kayla Braxton did.
It goes without saying that everyone at WrestleTalk is glad to see that Kayla is doing well and is healthy seemingly after two battles with Coronavirus.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door