WWE talent Kayla Braxton has deactivated her Twitter account hours after she came public with a major life update.
Earlier today, Braxton, real name Kayla Becker, opened up about her identity struggles growing up biracial on Twitter. In the same tweet, Becker publicly declared her bisexuality.
Becker has now deactivated her Twitter account. The reason for this deactivation is unknown.
This is unfortunately not the first time Becker has deactivated her account. In June 2020, Becker left the platform after contracting COVID-19 for the second time.
In January, Becker felt forced to suspend her account after trolls blamed her for Drew McIntyre’s COVID-19 diagnosis.
Many fans admired the bravery of Becker’s earlier revelations, taking to social media to show their support. Becker’s Instagram account is currently still active, however her latest post was 2 days ago.
if you’re struggling with mental health, information on where you can find support is available at this link.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed