WWE interview and host Kayla Braxton has deactivated her Twitter after calling out users for tagging her in “disgusting” COVID-19 related tweets.
She had tweeted:
“While I was at work tonight, I got a call that someone very close to me died of covid. And as I logged on to this platform tonight, I noticed multiple disgusting tweets tagging me to make jokes about me when I had the virus earlier this year. FU*K you.”
When trying to access her page, users are now greeted by a “This account doesn’t exist” message.
Braxton had previously publicly revealed that she’d been infected with the virus twice.
Our thoughts are with her and all those who have been affected by the virus, and we urge everyone to continue doing what we can to put an end to it.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses