WWE interview and host Kayla Braxton has deactivated her Twitter after calling out users for tagging her in “disgusting” COVID-19 related tweets.
She had tweeted:
“While I was at work tonight, I got a call that someone very close to me died of covid. And as I logged on to this platform tonight, I noticed multiple disgusting tweets tagging me to make jokes about me when I had the virus earlier this year. FU*K you.”
When trying to access her page, users are now greeted by a “This account doesn’t exist” message.
Braxton had previously publicly revealed that she’d been infected with the virus twice.
Our thoughts are with her and all those who have been affected by the virus, and we urge everyone to continue doing what we can to put an end to it.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete