It has been confirmed that another name has left AEW, with a number of stars leaving in recent weeks due to their contracts not being renewed.
The latest person to leave, as confirmed by Fightful Select, is Joey Janela’s former manager Kayla Rossi, who reportedly left the promotion quite some time ago.
Rossi, who also works as a bodybuilder, appeared on TV numerous times alongside Janela, who also recently left AEW, but never actually signed a full-time contract with the promotion.
Fightful did note sources had indicated to them that Rossi had been offered a trainee contract, but that she had declined the offer.
The report ends by saying there is no bad blood between Rossi and AEW, and that she may be looking to accept some indie dates in the near future.
We wish her all the best for the future.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Dax Harwood Fires Shot At The Usos