It has been confirmed that another name has left AEW, with a number of stars leaving in recent weeks due to their contracts not being renewed.
The latest person to leave, as confirmed by Fightful Select, is Joey Janela’s former manager Kayla Rossi, who reportedly left the promotion quite some time ago.
Rossi, who also works as a bodybuilder, appeared on TV numerous times alongside Janela, who also recently left AEW, but never actually signed a full-time contract with the promotion.
Fightful did note sources had indicated to them that Rossi had been offered a trainee contract, but that she had declined the offer.
The report ends by saying there is no bad blood between Rossi and AEW, and that she may be looking to accept some indie dates in the near future.
We wish her all the best for the future.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence