Five-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion has confirmed he was one of several NJPW wrestlers who tested positive for COVID-19.
Kacuhika Okada confirmed he was one of the positive tests coming out of Wrestling Dontaku in an interview with Radio Oshabering.
He explained that he tested negative several times but felt a fever develop and eventually tested positive when he had symptoms.
He did clarify that he’s feeling better now despite not currently being on the current Road to Wrestle Grand Slam tour.
NJPW paused events after Wrestling Dontaku due to the state of emergency in New Japan and the positive tests, but returned on May 22.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut