It’s the Royal Rumble this weekend, and that means everyone is getting excited for the possible surprise entrants we might be seeing in the men’s and women’s Rumble matches.
Since there was a report by WrestleVotes that WWE was working on trying to get a “forbidden door” talent for the Rumble, fans have speculated who it could possibly be.
Generally, it’s been AEW and Impact Wrestling names thrown around, but what if they’re actually looking to bring in someone from New Japan Pro Wrestling?
An Instagram post from BT Sport WWE has teased an appearance from NJPW legend Kazuchika Okada.
View this post on Instagram
Of course it could easily be a red herring, but it would be a strange image to include in an advert for the Rumble if there were no plans linked to it.
For everyone who is confirmed for the Rumble, check out the full entrants list here.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?