Pro Wrestling NOAH has announced dates for the retirement tour of Japanese wrestling legend Keiji Mutoh (The Great Muta).
the dates of four of Mutoh’s final bouts have been confirmed. Starting with his July 16 clash with Kaito Kiyomiya, Mutoh will also wrestle in September, October, and in January, ahead of his final match ever, which will take place at ‘Pro Wrestling Last Love – Hold Out’, with a date yet to be announced.
The currently announced tour dates are:
- July 16, 2022 – Budokan Hall (vs Kaito Kiyomiya)
- September 25, 2022 – Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
October 30, 2022 – Ariake Arena in Tokyo
January 22, 2023 – Yokohama Arena (“Great Muta Final ‘Bye Bye’”, final bout under ‘Great Muta’ persona)
Mutoh announced his impending retirement at CyberFight Festival 2022. The wrestling has wrestled all over the world since his pro-wrestling debut in 1984, notably capturing the IWGP Heavyweight Championship four times, and holding the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship on one occasion.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury