Pro Wrestling NOAH has announced dates for the retirement tour of Japanese wrestling legend Keiji Mutoh (The Great Muta).
the dates of four of Mutoh’s final bouts have been confirmed. Starting with his July 16 clash with Kaito Kiyomiya, Mutoh will also wrestle in September, October, and in January, ahead of his final match ever, which will take place at ‘Pro Wrestling Last Love – Hold Out’, with a date yet to be announced.
The currently announced tour dates are:
- July 16, 2022 – Budokan Hall (vs Kaito Kiyomiya)
- September 25, 2022 – Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
October 30, 2022 – Ariake Arena in Tokyo
January 22, 2023 – Yokohama Arena (“Great Muta Final ‘Bye Bye’”, final bout under ‘Great Muta’ persona)
Mutoh announced his impending retirement at CyberFight Festival 2022. The wrestling has wrestled all over the world since his pro-wrestling debut in 1984, notably capturing the IWGP Heavyweight Championship four times, and holding the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship on one occasion.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking