Keith Lee is a free agent after his WWE non-compete clause expired on Wednesday (February 2), with many rumours swirling that he will end up in All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Keith Lee will reportedly be All E-Lee-te very soon, as Meltzer noted that there have been talks between the two sides, with it basically being a ‘done deal’.
“I know they’ve been talking to Keith Lee, I know that they were pretty close with Keith Lee if it’s not already a done deal. It probably is a done deal. I don’t know that ‘officially’, but that’s kind of been the word going around.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
Keith Lee and Mia Yim officially tied the knot on Saturday night (February 5).
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be