Keith Lee has sent a message of support to Mustafa Ali, who recently commented on his WWE contract situation.
Following reports that WWE doesn’t plan to grant Ali his release, Fightful revealed that the SmackDown star has over a year left on his current contract.
Seemingly confirming this report, Ali took to Twitter to tell fans that he’ll see everyone in around 2 1/2 years.
Keith Lee has since replied to Ali’s post, encouraging him to stay positive. Lee tweeted:
“Keep your head up homie. You’re far from done.”
Lee, who was released from his WWE contract in November, made his AEW debut on Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, officially joining the promotion. Lee’s wife and Ali’s former RETRIBUTION teammate Mia Yim has confirmed that she will wrestle her first post-WWE match next month.
Ali reportedly had a heated argument with Vince McMahon before asking to be let go by the company. He hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since October.
Keep your head up homie. You're far from done. pic.twitter.com/MGa1bBM5MP
— All E Leet (@RealKeithLee) February 13, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions