AEW star Keith Lee has made a new trademark filing with the USPTO for what looks to be a new nickname or catchphrase.
On April 27, Lee filed to trademark “ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE” for the following purposes:
Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes
Hats; Shirts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts
You may recall the “essence of excellence” was actually a catchphrase/nickname used by Alberto Del Rio/Alberto El Patron during his time in WWE, but there’s no trademark on it.
It’s also similar to NXT star Edris Enofe’s nickname/catchphrase, which is the “epitome” of excellence, but again, there’s no trademark on that either.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega