AEW star Keith Lee has made a new trademark filing with the USPTO for what looks to be a new nickname or catchphrase.
On April 27, Lee filed to trademark “ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE” for the following purposes:
Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing online interviews featuring a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment for entertainment purposes
Hats; Shirts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts
You may recall the “essence of excellence” was actually a catchphrase/nickname used by Alberto Del Rio/Alberto El Patron during his time in WWE, but there’s no trademark on it.
It’s also similar to NXT star Edris Enofe’s nickname/catchphrase, which is the “epitome” of excellence, but again, there’s no trademark on that either.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee