It was reported a month ago that WWE had signed former World Tag Team Champion Kenny Dykstra to act as a coach in the WWE Performance Center, as well as serve as a producer for NXT.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is now reporting that Dykstra’s stay in NXT could be rather short lived, as he was listed as the sole producer for two dark matches back in mid-November, which saw the Viking Raiders defeat Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams, as well as Dakota Kai defeating Cora Jade.
Dykstra was also listed as the producer for last week’s (November 19) SmackDown dark matches, as well as the matches for this week’s episode of Main Event. Dykstra also helped produce a match on last night’s Raw show.
Dykstra’s seemingly impending call-up to main roster producer duty could lead to a big change in NXT, after Scotty 2 Hotty announced earlier today that he has stepped away from his role in NXT.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record