AEW fans were taken aback by their World Champion on tonight’s (September 1) episode of Dynamite, when the Cleaner showed off a new look!
Following the main event, which saw the Young Bucks and the Good Brothers defeat Jurassic Express and the Lucha Bros, Omega came to the ring to continue the assault post-match.
Omega came to the ring sporting dyed jet black hair, a change up from his usual appearance.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 2, 2021
Omega did have black hair during his NJPW run, but this look is different from his previous looks, even back then.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE