AEW fans were taken aback by their World Champion on tonight’s (September 1) episode of Dynamite, when the Cleaner showed off a new look!
Following the main event, which saw the Young Bucks and the Good Brothers defeat Jurassic Express and the Lucha Bros, Omega came to the ring to continue the assault post-match.
Omega came to the ring sporting dyed jet black hair, a change up from his usual appearance.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 2, 2021
Omega did have black hair during his NJPW run, but this look is different from his previous looks, even back then.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’