Kenny Omega recently teased a major upcoming update regarding what we know about the upcoming AEW video game.
“I mean we’re working real hard on trying to get something that is presentable, trying to get something that is gonna be complete, ASAP and hopefully that means this year. Hopefully we’re also gonna have more materials to show everyone real soon and I know that there should be something actually really soon being released. I’m not sure when this will release but you may have already seen it by now and that’s just a little you know, taste for things to come but there should be something more expansive, something a little more of an in-depth look, I would say in the upcoming months, for sure just keep everyone up to speed let everyone know where we’re at.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
It sounds as though we may be closer than we thought to a more substantive peek at the new console game, reportedly planned to include cross-platform play.
According to Tony Khan at a recent taping as well as potentially indicated previously by trademark filings, the widely believed title for the video game is AEW: Fight Forever.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT