Following Don Callis’ comments, Kenny Omega has been invited to GCW Homecoming to face Nick Gage next weekend.
At IMPACT Slammiversary, Omega retained his IMPACT World Championship following a brutal no disqualifications match against Sami Callihan. On the show, Don Callis argued that Omega is tougher than GCW World Champion Nick Gage.
GCW took to Twitter to suggest Omega puts his money where Callis’ mouth is. Inviting Omega to compete at GCW Homecoming on July 25, GCW tweeted:
“Omega ‘tougher’ than Gage? @TheDonCallis what are you smoking pal? You and Kenny are welcome to come and prove it but you have to get in line & the line starts this Saturday at #GCWHomecoming Weekend in AC… Saturday: GAGE vs CARDONA Sunday: GAGE vs OMEGA??? See ya there???”
Gage defends the GCW World Championship against Matt Cardona on Saturday, July 24. At Slammiversary, Cardona teamed with a returning Chelsea Green to do battle with Brian Myers and Tenille Dashwood.
Omega currently holds the AEW World, IMPACT World and AAA Mega Championships. After Omega retained his IMPACT gold, NJPW NEVER Openweight Champion Jay White made a surprise appearance to confront the former Bullet Club leader.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure