AEW star Jungle Boy may have come up short in his quest to capture the AEW World Championship on the June 26 edition of AEW Dynamite, but shared a victory in his personal life when he went public with his relationship with fellow AEW star Anna Jay.
The wrestling world was abuzz with support for the new couple, with many people claiming Jungle Boy was the real winner of the night following this news.
His opponent, AEW World Champion Kenny Omega, posted a funny in-character response to the fans making these claims, tweeting:
Oh geez Louise… Is this the part where some loser out there tells me, “there are things in the world more important than titles”???
Jungle Boy’s match with Omega on Dynamite has received a lot of praise, with many considering it a star making performance from the challenger
Omega will defend his Impact World Championship against Sami Callihan at Impact Wrestling’s Slammiversary event on July 17.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back