Former AEW World Champion is set to undergo a medical evaluation on Wednesday (November 17), as per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
Omega has been working through several issues in recent months. The AEW star reportedly wrestled against Hangman Page at Full Gear with a shoulder injury. Omega also recently opened up about his vertigo, noting that since 2018, he has learned to wrestle in a spinning ring.
Meltzer explained that after the evaluation, it will be decided whether or not Omega will be taking time off from wrestling. Omega was reportedly set to have a break, but chose not to in order to finish the storyline with Page.
Omega has wrestled 32 times in 2021, working matches for AEW, IMPACT and AAA. He still holds the AAA Mega Championship, most recently defending the gold against Andrade El Idolo at TripleMania in August.
Following his AEW World Championship win, Hangman Page has declared Wednesday ‘National Cowboy S**t Day’, and plans to celebrate on Dynamite.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines