Former AEW World Champion is set to undergo a medical evaluation on Wednesday (November 17), as per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
Omega has been working through several issues in recent months. The AEW star reportedly wrestled against Hangman Page at Full Gear with a shoulder injury. Omega also recently opened up about his vertigo, noting that since 2018, he has learned to wrestle in a spinning ring.
Meltzer explained that after the evaluation, it will be decided whether or not Omega will be taking time off from wrestling. Omega was reportedly set to have a break, but chose not to in order to finish the storyline with Page.
Omega has wrestled 32 times in 2021, working matches for AEW, IMPACT and AAA. He still holds the AAA Mega Championship, most recently defending the gold against Andrade El Idolo at TripleMania in August.
Following his AEW World Championship win, Hangman Page has declared Wednesday ‘National Cowboy S**t Day’, and plans to celebrate on Dynamite.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal