AEW World Champion Kenny Omega has recently poked fun at the WWE Hall of Fame after the 2021 ceremony aired last night.
Yesterday, the 2020 and 2021 Hall of Fame inductions were broadcast, with the likes of Kane and The Bella Twins’ celebrate their WWE careers. According to Kenny Omega, he should have joined this elite class.
Cracking a joke on Twitter, Omega claimed that he had been snubbed for the award once again. Pondering what he would have to do to earn an induction, Omega tweeted:
“Wait, you mean to tell me I was snubbed again this year? Geez Louise, what’s a guy gotta do around here?”
Omega candidly mocked his time assigned to a WWE brand. In October 2005, Omega signed a developmental WWE contract and wrestled for developmental territory Deep South Wrestling. He was a part of the DSW roster until August 2006, when he requested his release.
He also has crossed paths with many stars who would become key players for WWE, including AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan. One of Omega’s more recent rivals, Jon Moxley, was a top WWE star until he left the company in 2019.
Kenny Omega faced WWE legend Chris Jericho in the main event of the first ever Double Or Nothing event. According to Jericho, he left WWE after plans for him to headline WrestleMania were scrapped.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE