An update has emerged on Kenny Omega, who has been off AEW TV to receive and recover from multiple surgeries.
The former AEW World Champion is currently recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery, per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The recovery time for this surgery is roughly 10 weeks.
The report noted that Omega is set to undergo surgery to repair his sports hernia at the end of the month, which will require two months for recovery.
Omega last wrestled at the AEW Full Gear pay-per-view in November 2021. In February, Omega discussed his injuries, providing fans with a lengthy update, which you can read right here.
There is currently no time-frame set for Omega’s return.
Stay up to date with every AEW injury, and expected return date, using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Who Won The NXT Women’s Battle Royal For Title Match Against Tiffany Stratton