Fans of AEW have been hoping for a working relationship with NJPW since the promotion was announced really. However, it seems Kenny Omega is also open to the idea of AEW working with WWE.
During an appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, Kenny Omega explained that he’s “all about” a potential relationship involving talent switches between AEW & WWE in the future:
“If, for some reason, WWE came knocking on our door and said, ‘hey, we would love to do a talent switch or tradeoff, or work together on something, I’d be all for it. Whatever benefits the wrestling fan must always come first. When you start thinking about fantasy scenarios, if wrestlers crossed over like that, it gets really exciting.”
Let’s be honest, there more chance of Vince McMahon booking Aleister Black seriously than there is of the WWE Chairman ever approaching AEW with the prospect of sharing talent and working on a supershow together.
Nonetheless, it’s an exciting prospect to think about the likes of Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins squaring off against Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes and Jon Moxley.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines