NJPW star KENTA has teased an appearance at next month’s AEW Revolution pay-per-view.
On Twitter, the former IWGP US Champion stated that he’ll be in Orlando on March 6, the night of the event. Prepared to send someone to sleep, Kenta tweeted:
“March 6th, I’m in Orlando. I can make someone (go) to sleep”
KENTA notably debuted for AEW in February 2021, establishing the working relationship between AEW and NJPW.
The Japanese star has scores to settle with several names on the AEW roster, including CM Punk, who is scheduled to face MJF in a dog collar match on the show. KENTA and Punk often fire shots at one another over social media, with both believing they’re the master of the GTS/G2S, it has been speculated that KENTA’s latest tweet is hinting at a confrontation between himself and the former WWE Champion.
Most recently competing at Wrestle Kingdom 16 in January, KENTA has been recovering from multiple injuries suffered during the event. On February 10, the NJPW talent bade an emotional farewell to his crutches, indicating that he’s close to an in-ring return.
Check out the current line-up for AEW Revolution at this link.
March 6th, I’m in Orlando
I can make someone to sleep
— KENTA aka Lil’K (@KENTAG2S) February 17, 2022
- Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens Brand Themselves ‘Wrestlers In A Wrestling Ring’ In Insane WWE Raw Promo
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere