As we get closer to AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door June 26 at Chicago’s United Center, CM Punk and KENTA continue to exchange words.
After a new article was released where CM Punk simply answered “No” when asked about whether or not a match with KENTA interested him, KENTA has now responded.
KENTA has responded to comments from CM Punk made to Comic Book’s Connor Casey with KENTA using a screengrab of the article, writing as his caption on Twitter:
“Hahaha. Perfect answer.
Zero interest and keep using MY finish.
What a garbage ???”
AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door is set to be the inaugural pay-per-view partnership between the two wrestling promotions under the aptly titled moniker that was previously reserved the describe the inability of wrestlers to move between major promotions to work due to contractual prohibitions.
Tonight’s AEW Dynamite (May 11) will see CM Punk in action against hometown favorite and Dark Order member John Silver as the All Elite Wrestling crew roll into Long Island, New York the notable home of another CM Punk foe, Maxwell Jacob Friedman.
— KENTA aka Lil’K (@KENTAG2S) May 11, 2022
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- AEW Creative Team Update Following Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone Signing