All hail King Corbin, ruler of the midcard and of a Kentucky city yesterday (January 12).
Yes, you read that headline correctly, for one day, the city of Corbin in Kentucky was renamed to “King Corbin” following a WWE petition.
WWE sent people to the town square where there is a statue of Colonel Sanders, and got them to ask people to sign the petition.
You can see the official declaration of the 24 hour name change below.
King Corbin, Kentucky proclamation pic.twitter.com/VDIdOgpWVy
— WrestlingNews.co – WWE/AEW News (@WrestlingNewsCo) January 13, 2020
I just don’t understand it when people say the world of wrestling is a bit weird sometimes…
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win