The highly anticipated Forbidden Door pay-per-view is set to take place this Sunday (June 26) in Chicago, and a lot about the show is still up in the air.
The show is set to feature matches between stars from both AEW and New Japan Pro Wrestling, but not a lot has been said about who will be providing commentary on the night.
NJPW English announcer Kevin Kelly was asked last night if he will be a part of the show, to which he simply replied:
I’ll be at #ForbiddenDoor as part of the commentary team
Tony Khan spoke about a potential Forbidden Door II on today’s pre-Forbidden Door media call.
Several top names are set to miss the show, here are the 14 biggest names that are set to watch Forbidden Door from home.
— Kevin Kelly (@realkevinkelly) June 23, 2022
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury