The highly anticipated Forbidden Door pay-per-view is set to take place this Sunday (June 26) in Chicago, and a lot about the show is still up in the air.
The show is set to feature matches between stars from both AEW and New Japan Pro Wrestling, but not a lot has been said about who will be providing commentary on the night.
NJPW English announcer Kevin Kelly was asked last night if he will be a part of the show, to which he simply replied:
I’ll be at #ForbiddenDoor as part of the commentary team
Tony Khan spoke about a potential Forbidden Door II on today’s pre-Forbidden Door media call.
Several top names are set to miss the show, here are the 14 biggest names that are set to watch Forbidden Door from home.
— Kevin Kelly (@realkevinkelly) June 23, 2022
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence
- Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles To Clash On WWE Raw For The First Time