The production on AEW Dynamite is a lot different from the production that you see on WWE Raw or SmackDown, with the show in general having a more ‘gritty’ feel to it, while WWE shows often feel polished.
WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash doesn’t have time to watch much modern wrestling, but he recently caught an episode of AEW Dynamite, and spoke about the show on his Kliq This Podcast.
Nash mainly spoke about the production and feel of the show, saying that the show seemed ‘dated’.
“It just seems…dated? It has a very ‘WCW Thunder’ feel when I watch it.”
When asked if he was specifically talking about the production of the show, Nash replied with ‘everything’.
Nash said that, while he finds aspects of AEW compelling, to him it feels like the clear number two.
“It’s almost like a no-borders, ‘Doctors Without Borders’ type of situation over there, and it’s hard for me to figure out who the belts go to, but I don’t watch wrestling that often, and if I’m going to watch a product, just visually … the crystal-clear production, and costuming, and everything else that the WWE gives me, I feel like it’s Cirque du Soleil instead of f*cking, you know, Ringling Brothers.”
transcription via Wrestling Inc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer