While the CM Punk and AEW drama has seemingly simmered down with plentiful ‘no comment’ responses from Tony Khan, one voice still has an opinion to share.
On his most recent podcast, WWE Hall of Famer and noted Triple H buddy, Kevin Nash did not hold back when sharing his take on the fracas after AEW All Out and the subsequent suspension rumors.
On his podcast, Kliq This, Nash didn’t hold back saying first of CM Punk:
“At 42 years old, Phil is tired. He’s beat up. I was in the ring at 55 and he was cutting the promo on me, ‘Click. Click, I can hear your knees, lol I thought you were dead’ That motherf***** is cutting that promo on me and he sits there at 42 years old.
“I guess in retrospect, like, when I actually thought about it, it was like, oh no, he didn’t lose his s**t. That’s toxic shock. He didn’t pull his tampon out. He’s f*****g got toxic shock syndrome. I thought about that and I googled him. I said, 42.”
Nash went on to turn his attention to CM Punk a bit more broadly, firing off an insult to the entire situation, saying:
“The dude didn’t wrestle for 10 f-cking years. It’s like a ‘75 Eldorado with 102 miles on it. Motherf*****, don’t tell me you’re tired. Shut the f-ck up. All you guys at AEW, you bunch of dumb motherf*****.
“You bunch of dumb motherf*****. You’re 1099s. You know what that means? You were painting somebody’s f*****g house, you guys got in a fight, and they told you you’re all suspended.”
Tell us how you really feel Big Daddy Cool!
There has been no official statement released by All Elite Wrestling regarding the suspension status of those involved in the alleged altercation after All Out although there are many unconfirmed reports.
You can find out the latest by clicking here.
Transcription via Fightful
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite