Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Triple H and Shawn Michaels formed a backstage alliance in the WWF back in the 1990s.
Collectively known as the Kliq, the five men were best friends off screen, and in the ring infamously at a WWE house show when Nash and Hall departed the company for WCW.
On the debut episode of his Kliq This podcast, Kevin Nash reflected on his times with The Kliq, and reflected on a hilarious story of Vince McMahon discovering the Kliq, and asking to join.
“He walked in and goes, ‘Let me ask you guys f***ing something right now. What’s the deal with this f***ing Kliq?’ We just sat there like, ‘Oh, f***.’ This is a different tone than he’s ever taken. [Vince said] ‘Because, God damm*t, I want in.’ And we all looked at him and laughed, we said, ‘You love the businessman, you’re in.’ He basically kind of told us, ‘You guys are busting your a** coming up with sh**.’ We just didn’t come up with sh** for ourselves, we came up with sh** for other guys too.”
Vince McMahon is currently facing ongoing allegations, with multiple law firms investigating the company.
Several former stars, including Jim Ross and Chris Jericho, have spoken about the ongoing allegations.
transcription via WrestlingInc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18