A WWE Hall of Famer has claimed that he will never wrestle again even if WWE offers Saudi money.
Kevin Nash has never been shy about his love for a good payday throughout his career that has spanned WWE and WCW.
Speaking on the latest Kliq This podcast, the former WWE Champion discussed Ric Flair’s Last Match and was asked if he would possibly wrestle again.
In regards to whether he attended Ric Flair’s Last Match, Nash said:
“No, I did not…I went home and I watched it. And when I saw Taker and Mick and all the boys were in that area watching Ric match. I was just like, ‘uh.’ I just did a 9 to 12 signing and then went on stage with you from 12:30 to 1:15. I mean, I was done. I was done interacting for the day. And I also — I had a bad feeling. I had a bad feeling. I didn’t want to see — I love Ric to death. I mean I’ve known Ric for 30 plus years and it’s so funny because I’ve spent so much time in the Caribbean and every island I go to has a Ric Flair story. If it’s the Marriott you go through [and they say] ‘oh yeah Ric Flair was here one time, he came in and he went up to his f**king room and there was a wedding reception going on down by the pool and he came down with his robe and his f**king sandals and he f**king had two helium balloons tied on his c**k and he came down and opened his robe and danced around the f**king pool.’ …People say, who’s the greatest of all time. But there’s only one Naitch.”
On whether he would ever wrestle again, the WWE Hall of Famer answered:
“No, I don’t. The f***ing thought of my f***ing rickety ass body hitting that f***ing wood. Like nah man and not even for f***ing Saudi money. You come with me the half a million bucks let me take two bumps, f*** you. What am I gonna do with that? Let me put that in the bank with the rest of my f***ing money I don’t spend.”
Kevin Nash recently gave his thoughts on the presentation of AEW and how he feels that it is “dated”, which you can read more about here.
Transcription via Wrestlingnews.co
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw