It has emerged that another segment was pulled from last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown in Madison Square Garden.
As reported by Fightful Select, there was originally a segment planned with Kevin Owens and Happy Corbin that didn’t make it to the show.
The decision to cut the segment was made in the afternoon before the show had started.
Unlike the Kevin Owens/Happy Corbin segment, the women’s tag team match that was planned was actually pulled during the show due to time constraints, not beforehand.
The match that was supposed to be on the show was Liv Morgan & Toni Storm vs Carmella & Zelina Vega, and there has been an especially negative reaction to it being pulled for several reasons.
Firstly, this is now two weeks in a row that SmackDown hasn’t had a women’s match, and secondly, it was the 9/11 show in New York, and Vega is from New York and her father died in the 9/11 attacks.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw