WWE Raw aired live from Edmonton, Canada last night, which as you may or may not know is the home country of Kevin Owens. I don’t know if he’s mentioned it.
Owens (as well as Sami Zayn) is beloved whenever WWE returns to the Great White North, even when he’s supposed to be a heel, so him returning there as a babyface was sure to lead to a whole lot of tomfoolery.
Owens was set to reunite ‘Panda Express’ on the show, teaming with Johnny Gargano to take on the Alpha Academy, but he made sure to make his fans in Canada happy.
During their entrance, one Canadian WWE fan held up a sign asking for Owens to fight his sign, which was spotted by Gargano. Gargano then pointed the sign out to Owens, who went up to the barricade and obliged, beating up the fan’s sign.
He’s the best.
Gargano and Owens ended up picking up the victory in the match, despite the best efforts of Mr Money In The Bank Austin Theory.
— WWE (@WWE) September 27, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW