Kevin Owens has held multiple titles in WWE but has never gotten his hands on either the Raw or SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
Speaking with WWE Kids Magazine, Kevin Owens reflected on his work with Sami Zayn and included another name to his ideal partner list, saying:
“I’d love to be tag team champion just to add that notch to my belt. If it was going to be with anybody, it should be with Sami Zayn, but I think Finn Bálor would be a great partner for me, too. Beyond that, I really don’t know who I could pick. It doesn’t feel like anybody else would necessarily feel right other than either of those two. I think we could tell some great stories.”
Kevin Owens has been featured on Raw alongside Seth Rollins for several weeks now, with the story of their burgeoning friendship of convenience catching on with fans.
Also known for his on-screen partnership and subsequent dramatic falling out with “best friend” Chris Jericho in 2017, Owens’ character isn’t well known for his ability to remain loyal to a partner so only time will tell how his partnership with Rollins may turn out on the road to WrestleMania.
Quote via GiveMeSport
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite