Dallas, Texas has been hit by WrestleMania fever over the last few days, with the most stupendous two night event set to begin at AT&T Stadium tomorrow night.
With wrestling taking over the city, WWE has opened the WrestleMania Superstore for the event, featuring merchandise for all your favourite WWE stars, including Stone Cold Steve Austin.
One person who obviously was not happy to see Austin’s section in the store was Kevin Owens, who is set to go face-to-face with Austin on the KO Show tomorrow night.
Owens showed up at the WrestleMania store, vandalising a mural with Stone Cold’s face on it. You can see photos of Owens being caught in the act below:
Subtle. #WrestleMania https://t.co/iNTFGaK8uM pic.twitter.com/gfR6Oy5WQS
— Matty Paddock (@MattyPaddock) April 1, 2022
The KO Show segment between the two is reportedly set to main event WrestleMania Saturday tomorrow night.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions