Former WWE star Killer Kross (fka Karrion Kross) has shared more details on his role in an upcoming movie.
Stating that his character will be an underground fighter, Kross said:
“I have bookings all the way from February to April. The people that have known me for a while and have been fans of my work, they were pretty blown away about the stuff that was coming out publicly about being released, but they were also excited and had basically reached out and were like, ‘We would love to get you in this thing.’ I’m not sure how much I can talk about it, but I think it’s okay for me to say that I’m going to be playing an underground fighter in a very bad town. It’ll be very violent, but also a dark comedy.”
Kross and Bordeaux were both released from their WWE contracts in November. The former NXT Champion officially becomes a free-agent in February, when his 90-day non-compete clause expires.
Following his release, Kross has opened up about his infamous Raw debut match against Jeff Hardy, sharing his honest opinions on his main roster call-up.
Quote via Fightful.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?