Former WWE star Killer Kross (fka Karrion Kross) has shared more details on his role in an upcoming movie.
Speaking on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions, Kross confirmed a previous report from Fightful report that he’s set to star in an action movie, noting that the flick will be a very violent dark comedy.
Stating that his character will be an underground fighter, Kross said:
“I have bookings all the way from February to April. The people that have known me for a while and have been fans of my work, they were pretty blown away about the stuff that was coming out publicly about being released, but they were also excited and had basically reached out and were like, ‘We would love to get you in this thing.’ I’m not sure how much I can talk about it, but I think it’s okay for me to say that I’m going to be playing an underground fighter in a very bad town. It’ll be very violent, but also a dark comedy.”
Kross and Bordeaux were both released from their WWE contracts in November. The former NXT Champion officially becomes a free-agent in February, when his 90-day non-compete clause expires.
Following his release, Kross has opened up about his infamous Raw debut match against Jeff Hardy, sharing his honest opinions on his main roster call-up.
Quote via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return