A new match has been added to the line-up for the Ric Flair’s Last Match event, with two former WWE stars set to face off.
Starrcast has now confirmed that Killer Kross (with Scarlett Bordeaux) will battle Davey Boy Smith Jr at the July 31 event. The grudge match will be presented by MLW.
Both stars were released from their WWE contracts last November, with Davey Boy Smith Jr having only returned to WWE earlier that year.
The two stars previously faced off at GCW Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport in April 2019, with Smith picking up the victory via submission.
Ric Flair’s match has yet to be officially announced. The event, previously announced for the Nashville Fairgrounds, will now air from the significantly larger Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
Here’s the announced card for the show:
- Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu -IMPACT World Championship
- Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering – IMPACT Knockouts Championship
- The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley)
- Killer Kross vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr
Tickets on sale NOW!
— #Starrcast (@StarrcastEvents) June 29, 2022
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles