A new match has been added to the line-up for the Ric Flair’s Last Match event, with two former WWE stars set to face off.
Starrcast has now confirmed that Killer Kross (with Scarlett Bordeaux) will battle Davey Boy Smith Jr at the July 31 event. The grudge match will be presented by MLW.
Both stars were released from their WWE contracts last November, with Davey Boy Smith Jr having only returned to WWE earlier that year.
The two stars previously faced off at GCW Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport in April 2019, with Smith picking up the victory via submission.
Ric Flair’s match has yet to be officially announced. The event, previously announced for the Nashville Fairgrounds, will now air from the significantly larger Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
Here’s the announced card for the show:
- Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu -IMPACT World Championship
- Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering – IMPACT Knockouts Championship
- The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley)
- Killer Kross vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr
Tickets on sale NOW!
— #Starrcast (@StarrcastEvents) June 29, 2022
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther