Impact Wrestling has announced that it has finally come to terms on the release of Killer Kross, who has wanted out of the promotion for a long time.
Pro Wrestling Sheet reports Kross and Impact came to an agreement earlier this week following months of talks between the two parties. The report is that Kross is now free to wrestle wherever he likes as there is no no-compete clause.
The report is that Kross asked for a raise earlier this year due to personal circumstances changing and him needing more income. Instead of granting him this raise, Impact reportedly suggested that he get a second job instead.
Kross has been very vocal about his desire to leave since the above was reported.
Impact released the following short statement on its website.
“IMPACT Wrestling has come to terms on the release of Kevin Kesar (Killer Kross).”
Kross is currently dating recent NXT signing Scarlett Bordeaux, so could he join her in WWE’s developmental brand? We’ll have to wait and see what he plans to do now that he has managed to secure his release.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss