With Triple H taking over as the head of creative in WWE following the retirement of Vince McMahon, many have wondered if several former WWE stars who were let go by the company will make a return.
We saw the first sign of this at SummerSlam, when Dakota Kai, who was released from the company back in April, made her return alongside Bayley and IYO SKY (Io Shirai) after the Raw Women’s Championship match.
One other name speculated about a potential WWE return is Killer Kross (Karrion Kross), who made an interesting tease on Instagram after the event.
Kross shared a photo of a fan who was listening to his old WWE theme song, noting that they wished Kross would make a return to the company one day. As one of the most speculated names, and with evidence that stars are currently being re-signed, the timing sure is interesting.
Perhaps THE most speculated name about a potential WWE return is Johnny Gargano, who posted a fun joke about him trending during SummerSlam last night.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- AEW Star Miro Announces New Role
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Major WWE Star’s Twitter Hacked
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed