NJPW has confirmed that former NXT Champion Killer (Karrion) Kross will make his in-ring debut for the promotion at next month’s Lonestar Shootout event.
Kross is set to face off against Minoru Suzuki, after calling out the Japanese star online.
The NJPW1972.com match preview notes:
“With a reputation built in the battlegrounds of WWE, Killer Kross cuts an intimidating figure indeed, ensuring the two time NXT Champion got a lot of attention when he released a video to social media this week. His first opponent in social media will lose nothing in the intimidation stakes however, as Minoru Suzuki will face Kross for the first time one on one April 1!”
Kross was released from his WWE contract in November 2021.
Lonestar Shootout will air live on FITE TV from the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, Texas, as part of WrestleCon weekend.
Official for Dallas April 1!@realKILLERkross gets his request granted as he goes toe to toe with @suzuki_D_minoru!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) March 17, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event