Killer Kross (fka WWE’s Karrion Kross) has teased that he has unfinished business with AEW star Jon Moxley.
On Twitter, FITE asked fans to share their wrestling wishes for 2022. One user shared a photo of a confrontation between Kross and Moxley, stating that he wants to see a rematch in the new year.
Kross shared this response, stating that he plans to fight Moxley in 2022, tweeting:
“Bet your ass it’s happening. We have a score to settle.”
Bet your ass it’s happening.
We have a score to settle. https://t.co/4myAC4mEOY
— Killer Kross (@realKILLERkross) December 21, 2021
Kross and Moxley’s only match to date took place at FSW Natural Born Killers in July 2019, with the stars wrestling to a no-contest. Kross signed with WWE less than a year later, in February 2020.
Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux were let go by WWE in November, with the former NXT Champion’s 90-day non-compete set to expire in February 2022.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set