Former WWE stars share an incredible video detailing their unbelievable, private wedding.
Killer Kross (Kevin Kesar) and Scarlett Bordeaux (Elizabeth Chihala) recently got eloped in a very unique way.
The couple finally tied the knot in Alaska this week after flying by helicopter to a glacier to commerce their ceremony.
You can watch the video below:
Kross and Bordeaux announced their engagement back in September 2021 when they both worked with WWE. They were released from the company in November that same year.
Everyone here at WrestleTalk would like to congratulate the newlyweds.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series