WWE has announced that King Corbin has been barred from competing on tonight’s episode of SmackDown due to unprofessional conduct.
Needless to say, but I’ll say it anyway, this is all storyline-based stuff from last week when he poured a drink over a fan’s head before being attacked by Roman Reigns.
Shortly thereafter, it was announced that Corbin and Reigns would square off in a steel cage match at Super ShowDown on February 27.
Per WWE Management, due to unprofessional conduct displayed by WWE Superstar King Corbin last Friday night on #SmackDown, King Corbin has received a heavy fine and has been barred from competing on SmackDown this week.
On tonight’s SmackDown, though, Reigns has been announced for a tag team match against The Miz & John Morrison, but Reigns’ partner hasn’t been revealed.
Also announced for SmackDown are a Hulk Hogan appearance, and a Valentine’s Day date for Mandy Rose and Otis.
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY