The 2021 WWE King of the Ring tournament officially kicked off on tonight’s (October 8) episode of SmackDown, when Sami Zayn took on Rey Mysterio.
Prior to the match, WWE revealed the official bracket for the tournament, which features eight men, and will culminate at the WWE Crown Jewel event on October 21.
On the SmackDown side, Sami Zayn takes on Rey Mysterio, and Cesaro takes on Finn Balor. On the Raw side, Kofi Kingston faces Jinder Mahal, and Ricochet takes on crowd hero Xavier Woods.
— WWE (@WWE) October 9, 2021
Who do you see taking the crown? Better yet, who does Xavier Woods defeat in the final?
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Amanda Huber Shares Heartbreaking Story Behind An Infamous Brodie Lee Pic
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen
- AEW’s Jungle Boy Out With An Injury
- More Matches Announced For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In
- Stipulation Added To AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Six Man Tag Match
- Original Plan For WWE Hall Of Famer To Manage MVP
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match