The 2021 WWE King of the Ring tournament officially kicked off on tonight’s (October 8) episode of SmackDown, when Sami Zayn took on Rey Mysterio.
Prior to the match, WWE revealed the official bracket for the tournament, which features eight men, and will culminate at the WWE Crown Jewel event on October 21.
On the SmackDown side, Sami Zayn takes on Rey Mysterio, and Cesaro takes on Finn Balor. On the Raw side, Kofi Kingston faces Jinder Mahal, and Ricochet takes on crowd hero Xavier Woods.
— WWE (@WWE) October 9, 2021
Who do you see taking the crown? Better yet, who does Xavier Woods defeat in the final?
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed