The semi-final matches for the 2021 WWE King of the Ring tournament are now officially set.
On last Friday’s (October 8) episode of SmackDown, Sami Zayn defeated Rey Mysterio in the opening match of the tournament. Later in the night, Finn Balor was victorious over Cesaro. Balor and Zayn will now face off in their semi-final on this week’s SmackDown.
The Raw side kicked off on tonight’s episode of Raw, when Xavier Woods defeated Ricochet. Later in the night, Jinder Mahal defeated Kofi Kingston to punch his ticket to the semi-finals. That match will take place on next week’s (October 18) episode of Raw.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) October 12, 2021
The winners of the two semi-finals will meet in the final at the WWE Crown Jewel event on October 21.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings