Another WWE star, this time King Woods, has questioned WWE’s booking of the upcoming November 21 Survivor Series pay-per-view.
The show will once again be themed as Raw vs SmackDown, with both brands’ men’s and women’s five-person teams having been announced on Twitter over the weekend.
Ricochet tweeted: “What happened to qualifying matches 🤔”, and now King Woods has pointed out another flaw, tweeting:
Also, what do we get when we win? I love fighting for more than the winners purse 😁
Fans have been pointing out for years that Survivor Series should have more stakes than just “bragging rights”, especially since 14 of the 20 people in the two five-on-five matches weren’t even on the brand they’re representing until a month ago.
Just as an example, one common suggestion is that the brand that picks up the most wins throughout the night gets the #30 spot in the Royal Rumble – just stuff like that which would make the show actually mean something in the long run.
Assuming the champion vs champion matches will also be happening as usual, the card for Surivor Series currently looks like this:
- Big E (WWE Champion, Raw) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Champion, SmackDown)
- Becky Lynch (Raw Women’s Champion) vs. Charlotte Flair (SmackDown Women’s Champion)
- Dominik Mysterio, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Rey Mysterio & Seth Rollins (Raw) vs. Drew McIntyre, Happy Corbin, Jeff Hardy, King Woods & Sami Zayn (SmackDown)
- Bianca Belair, Carmella, Liv Morgan, Queen Zelina & Rhea Ripley (Raw) vs. Aliyah, Natalya, Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler & Shotzi (SmackDown)
- Damian Priest (United States Champion, Raw) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Intercontinental Champion, SmackDown)
- RK-Bro (Raw Tag Team Champions) vs. Jey & Jimmy Uso (SmackDown Tag Team Champions)