Kofi Kingston has responded to his match being cut from WrestleMania Saturday on Twitter.
Keeping it classy as always, the immaculately dressed this evening Kofi Kingston wrote:
“To be in the business for an extended duration of time is to experience the highest of highs as well as lowest of lows. Yes, it hurts; but we take it and we use it to propel us forward. #WrestleMania”
Kingston was set to team with his New Day partner, Xavier Woods to take on Sheamus and Ridge Holland on the grandest stage of them all on Saturday night.
However, with such a stupendous show it appeared that their tag-team match had been cut for time purposes, particularly as it was reportedly internally listed to go on between Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair and Kevin Owens and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
After WrestleMania concluded airing, WWE announced that the match would be re-scheduled for WrestleMania Sunday, posting an updated graphic.
TONIGHT: @AustinCreedWins and @TrueKofi clash with @WWESheamus and @RidgeWWE at #WrestleMania 38! pic.twitter.com/rmhqYqc9gV
— WWE (@WWE) April 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats