Former WWE Champion Kofi Kingston wants to star in the previously announced Black Panther MCU series.
In February 2021, Deadline reported that a new television series focusing on the Kingdom of Wakanda was in the works. Disney and Marvel Studios have yet to officially announce the project.
Speaking with TMZ, Kingston noted that he, Xavier Woods and Big E would love to feature in a Marvel Studios project in the future.
Specifically manifesting for a role in the Wakanda series, Kingston said:
“I already fit the mold. I was born in the Mother Land, you know what I’m saying? Put your boy on the show!”
The first Black Panther film came out in 2018, featuring Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will hit theatres in November, and will celebrate the life of the late star, and reveal which character will take on the mantle of Black Panther moving forward.
Kingston wouldn’t be the first name associated with WWE to appear in a MCU show, with former WWE Tag Team Champion David Otunga making appearances in recent episodes of She-Hulk.
Kofi Kingston last wrestled in fourway tag-team action on the September 16 edition of SmackDown.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?