Komander has commented on interest from WWE and AEW.
On the March 1 edition of AEW Dynamite, Komander made his debut with the company with a breathtaking performance in the Face of the Revolution ladder match.
Following this breakout effort, Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the 24-year old was on WWE’s radar.
In a new interview with Sports Illustrated, Komander said he is humbled by the interest he is receiving from the major wrestling companies in the United States. He stated:
“It’s very humbling to hear that people want to know where I’m going next. That is a huge honor, to be spoken of in such a manner. I came from nothing. I had absolutely nothing. I did this because it is what I love to do.”
SI.com indicated that WWE has already reached out to the luchador before his appearance on last Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Meltzer reported that Komander is currently under contract with KAOZ promotion and it is unclear how this would impact his ability to sign elsewhere.
We will have further updates and news on Komander’s status when they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- Major Update On Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Status
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match