According to wrestling legend Konnan, there is a lot more to come with a current All Elite Wrestling (AEW) story.
Since November 2020, Konnan has been associated with Santana and Ortiz. The former WCW star has noted that their feud with FTR is far from over.
Speaking on a live Q&A for AdFreeShows, Konnan called Santana and Ortiz his “lucha sons”. Discussing their rivalry with FTR, he urged fans to stay tuned, noting:
“There are a couple guys in this business I consider my Lucha sons like them (Santana and Ortiz), Pentagon, and Fenix. Let me just put it to you this way. There’s still more to be seen in the FTR-Santana/Ortiz-Tully/Konnan thing. Just stay tuned.”
On the June 26 episode of AEW Dynamite, Konnan received a spike piledriver from FTR, after coming face to face with Tully Blanchard. Following his appearance, he praised AEW for its fun backstage atmosphere.
Following reports that Daniel Bryan had signed with AEW, Konnan admitted that he asked Tony Khan whether or not Bryan was really joining the promotion.
Quote via WrestlingNews.co.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase